Hello android users and geographic lovers there is a new android app that is “Rios de España“. This android app has been developed and designed by “C&C – CarrionCastillo“. You can get more apps and updates from the developer from Google Play Store. Rios of Spain to learn the rivers and their tributaries through a simple and intuitive educational system.
You can study los Rios of Spain in an educational way and learn to locate and differentiate the rivers on the map.
Features of Rios de España:
- Other subjects include:
- Rio Minho, with its tributary, the Sil. Rio Duero, with its tributary Esla, Pisuerga, Agueda, Tormes, Adaja and Eresma.
- Rio Tajo, with its tributary Alagon, Tietar, Alberche, Jarama and Salor.
- Rio Guadiana, with its tributary Matachel, Zujar, Jabalón, Cigüela and Zancara.
- Rio Guadalquivir, with its tributary Genil, Guadalimar.
- Mediterranean side:
– Rio Ter, Rio Llobregat, Rio Ebro, its tributary Segre, Cinca, Gallego, Aragon, Jalon, Jiloca and Huerva, Rio Mijares, Rio Turia, Rio Jucar, with its affluent Cabriel, Rio Segura, World and its tributary Guadalentín, Almanzora River.
- Cantabrian slope
Eo River, Navia River, Rio Narcea, Nalon River, Rio Besaya, Nervion River, Rio Deva, River Bidasoa
Reviews of Rios de España:
Here are some reviews about this android app. These reviews are given by unique users and you can read more reviews on Google Play Store.
“Realmente me gusta deste programa. Isto é bo app coñecemento xeral para os ríos de España e tamén bo para os intereses geogrpahics“
You can download this app for free now. The link has been taken from Google Play Store so that you can get the most updated and fresh version of android app. We and Developers would love to know that what you think about this android app. You can make a comment under this post or you can install this app and make a review on Google Play Store. Developers would appreciate your review. Download now and enjoy.